Monday, January 14, 2019

Pandigai Palagarangal First Live Cooking Show - Award





I am very Happy to say and share that I have Participated in live cooking event.  Contest Name Parle Platina vin Pandigai Palagarangal ,  cooking event organized by Parle Hide and seek Biscuit  at Sky walk, Chennai.

 My Two Recipes , Hide and seek Biscuit Pistachio Barfi and Hide and seek biscuit Dates Halwa, 08.12.2018 was selected and invited to participate.

I fact I am staying in Dubai, went to Chennai Mainly to participate in the contest. In the first round they have selected 21 contestant out of 75. I had selected out of 75 . Parle (Hide and seek Biscuit) Gave me presents and awarded with Certificate.
 Since it is a live cooking it was really very thrilling. Also I met Chef Rakesh Raghunathan and discussed some Traditional Recipes.

Please watch below Video My Live cooking Experience and Next post , I will post Halwa and Barfi Recipe,







Hide and seek Biscuit Pista Coconut Barfi




 Hide and Seek Biscuit Dates Halwa


Hide and seek biscuit coconut Pista Barfi

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visit my place.
Hope my recipes are definitely it will be useful for all.
Leave your comment.
https://www.facebook.com/Samaiyalattakaasam
In case if you require any assistance I am here cookbookjaleela@gmail.com to help you.
Jaleelakamal