Saturday, April 7, 2012

Potato finger fry


  Healthy Home made  Potato finger fry

Serves: 2 Babies

Ingredients

Potato – 1 medium
Salt
Pepper
Butter
ketchup

Method

Cut the potato  lenghwise - like finger size pieces.
Boil the potato in a microvewave-safe bowl  for 5 minutes with little water.
Drain the  water completely.
In a pan,  add littler butter and  roast the potato pieces.
Add pepper ,salt, ketchup and mix it well.
Potato finger fry is ready to serve .
Definitely your baby will enjoy.



Sending this to Nithu's  Healthy food for healthy kids (10 to 12 months) finger food event hosted by Sowji 

12 comments:

  1. Greetings! I know this is kinda οff topіc but I was wondering which
    blоg platform are you using for thiѕ webѕіte?
    I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've haԁ problems with
    hackers and Ι'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Also visit my web blog: facebook cuenta gratis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visit my place.
Hope my recipes are definitely it will be useful for all.
Leave your comment.
https://www.facebook.com/Samaiyalattakaasam
In case if you require any assistance I am here cookbookjaleela@gmail.com to help you.
Jaleelakamal