Friday, February 24, 2012

Winner & Runner up - Master chef India 2Contest






I am happy to inform you all that, I had took part in The master chef india 2 contest and i won the first price for my tamil blog -  samaiyalattakaasangkaL For the recipe Tutti Fruity Pancake, - Please Click the link and see.





I will post the recipe soon in this blog.








I am very happy to inform you all that i participated in master chef india 2 contest and won the runner up award and the recipies were Eggplant bhaji sandwich & mixed Tandoori Fish Fry.Please click the link and see recipes.









I thank you very much those voted for me and also who encouraged me for getting the award.

15 comments:

  1. wow....congrats dear....u really deserve it....Keep rocking dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jaleela, congrats, way to go dear, am going to follow your Tamil blog too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats dear

    Aarthi
    http://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations jaleela and may your success continue.wow!woooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats dear. So happy for you..!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Jaleela..wish you many more awards n accolades !!

    Erivum Puliyum

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Congratulations dear, you really deserve it:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Dear...you deserve it....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats my dear..Wish you more success!
    All the best ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Mabrook! Mabrook! That's great new sister, keep rocking, so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations on your awards... wish you success in everything you participate...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visit my place.
Hope my recipes are definitely it will be useful for all.
Leave your comment.
https://www.facebook.com/Samaiyalattakaasam
In case if you require any assistance I am here cookbookjaleela@gmail.com to help you.
Jaleelakamal