Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Eggplant Bajji with Bread Sandwich


Eggplant Bajji with Bread Sandwich
Ingredients
eggplant  (brinjal) - 1 no
besan flour - 3 soup spoon full
corn flour  - 1 soup spoon full
garlic powder -  ¼   tspn
fennel seed powder -  ¼ tspn
red chilli powder – ¼  tspn
salt - to taste
oil – ½  tspn
Baking soda  - 1 pinch

Method

 Add little water and mix all the ingredients, except eggplants,  to become a thick batter (like idli batter consistency) . Heat oil over a medium flame.  Dip the eggplants in the batter one by one and deep fry to golden brown.

For sandwich

Bread
Tomato ketchup
Eggplant bajji
Butter

Take two slices of pan fried bread.  Spread the ketchup over it. Place the bajji in between and make a sandwich.
 I am sending this recipe to priya's Healthy Lunch Box Idea.


7 comments:

  1. Delicious n healthy sandwich recipe..yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaleela,glad i walked over to your site.I live in Dubai and speak Tamil and am happy to have found you.Following you.Hop on over to my site when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi jaleela, must try your yummy eggplant sandwich someday..they look so cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time to your blog.......I enjoyed stayinh here......

    I am happily following you...hope u do the same.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy recipe........
    this is my post link on indiblogger- http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=91580 , http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=94385 ,
    http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=94391 . please click the links and view my post to promote it and return back to the links and click on promote the posts..
    hope that u will promote my posts...
    Do join my blog dashami's collection...
    ALL THE BEST.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visit my place.
Hope my recipes are definitely it will be useful for all.
Leave your comment.
https://www.facebook.com/Samaiyalattakaasam
In case if you require any assistance I am here cookbookjaleela@gmail.com to help you.
Jaleelakamal