Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Nutella Chocolate Mug Cake





Nutella is my son’s favorite .I sometimes send him for lunch box bread with nutella for lunch twice a week I also send him nutella sandwich like, nutella with idli, nutella with chappathi, nutella with idiyappam, nutella with dosa. Etc.. :D :P
Usually I am preparing microwave cake in all flavour.I saw nutella mug cake in  shami delicaicies Nutella Mug cake , I did little bit changes.
Now I tried in microwave nutella mug cake, really I am very happy see this yummy easy cake.

Nutella Chocolate   Mug Cake - Serves: 3
Preparation time: 12 min
Cooking time: 3 min

Ingrdients

Chocolate drink powder – 25 grams
All purpose flour (maida) –   3 tbpsn
Sweetened condensed Milk – 90 grams
Sugar – 2 tbspn
Butter – 2 tbpsn
Nutella – 2 tbpsn
Egg – 1 no (small)
Baking powder – ½ tspn
Pista flakes – 1 tbpsn
Milk – 3 tbpsn


Method

1.       Sieve the flour, baking powder and the chocolate drink powder.
2.       In a bowl, beat sugar and butter to a creamy texture.
3.       Add the egg, flour mix, condensed milk, nutella, milk , one by one and mix gently  without  lumps.

4. Sprinkle pista flakes.
5.  Transfer to a microwave oven safe mug and set 3 minutes to bake the mix.
 6.   Let it cool




Easy and yummy nutella cake is ready to eat.









and vimitha's My culinary trial room love n chocolate feast, zasty plate vardhini's sweet luv, sumee's ban vivant, Umm Mymoon's Any One Can Cook - 42, tickling plate radhika's let's cook- sweet, srivalli;s kids delight hosted by kavi, sangee vijay's show me your hits. Priya's Healthy diet event - Baked Goodies  hosted by Raji and srivall's chocolate mela, sarav's dish loved for one, anjali's spice N sugar Cake cookies dessert event

17 comments:

faseela said...

wow....yummy n delicious mug cake....luvd the addition of nutella

maha said...

wow..looks great..want a cup dear..........

Aarthi said...

This is my favorite one..I love it..Bookmarked

Aarthi
http://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/

Hema said...

Looks very easy and very yummy, following U Jaleela..

Kanchana Radhakrishnan said...

looks great.
pl.visit my eng.blog www.miraskitchenrecipies.blogspot.com

Srivalli said...

Lovely cake!..looks good Jaleela

Only fish recipes said...

Wow....very yummy n delicious mug cake !

Torviewtoronto said...

delicious looking cakes easy to do

Radhika said...

I love nutella and a cake with nutella sounds too good.

Vimitha Anand said...

Looks so delicious.. Thanks for linking in dear

Vardhini said...

I have made one of these too. Easy and tasty. Thx for linking to my event.

Vardhini
Event: Sweet Luv
Event: Strawberries

sangee vijay said...

wow...this sounds so delicious n tempting...great recipe!
thanks for this lovely entry to HITS!
Spicy Treats
OnGoing Event:Show Me Your HITS~Healthy Delights

Julie said...

Very delicious mug cake,yummy!!

Erivum Puliyum

Sravs said...

Simply delicious one !! Thanks for linking to the event !!

Ongoing Event - CC-Dish For Loved Ones

Kalpana Sareesh said...

delicious..

Anjali Bapna Shukla said...

Nutella in a mug and that too cake!! What better and merrier could I ask for.
Thanks for linking, but guess you forgot to add my link page.
Event : Cakes, Cookies and Desserts

ISO 22000 Training said...

This is awesome! Unique idea! Mug Cake made with Nutella! I'll definitely try this one at home.