- Boneless Chicken cubes - 200 gram
- red chilli pwd - 1/2 tspn
- pepper pwd - 1/2 tspn
- red food colour - 2 generous pinches
- salt - 1/2 tspn
- ginger garlic paste - 3/4 tspn
- besan flour - 1 tspn
- fennel pwd - 1/4 tspn
- curd - 2 tspn
- lemon juice - 1 tspn
- kasuri methi - 1 tspn
- oil for Frying
- Wash chicken and drain the water completely.
- In a bowl add all the Ingredients except oil and marinate for about 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan fry all the marinated chicken in 2 , 3 batches or you can grill or Barbecue it.
- Drain the oil in an absorbent paper.
- Arrange the tikka in a Plate and garnish with carrot and coriander ( cilantro) leaves.
How to Make Boneless Chicken Tikka ( Step by Step)