1. Penne Pasta - 200 gram
2. Oil + butter – 2tspn
3. Chopped onion, medium – 1
4. Chopped Garlic - 3 cloves
5. Chopped Green chilli - 1 no
6. Sugar – 1 pinch
7. Del monte tomato paste – 1 tbspn
8.Basil - to taste
9. Del monte tomato ketchup – to taste
1. In Pressure cooker, Add enough water and boil it.
Add ½ tspn salt, ½ tspn oil, cook the pasta and strain the water keep aside.
2. In a wide pan, heat butter + oil.
3. Add the Chopped the onion, garlic, sugar, green chilli,basil, del Monte tomato paste and sauté for two minutes.
4. And then, add the cooked pasta and cook it well for 2 minutes.
5. Serve with Del Monte tomato ketchup
This pasta is very perfect for kids morning breakfast and night dinner
Nithu's Kids Lunch Box menu Hosted by Latha and shama's fast food event pasta
I request people who are member in indiblogger kindly vote for me