Serves : 2 kids
All purpose flour (maida) – 3 tbpsn
brown sugar – 3 tbspn
sugar – 1 tbspn
butter – 2 tbpsn
nutella – 2 tbpsn
dairy milk nuts chocolate - small Piececurd - 1tbspn
baking powder – ½ tspn
bicarbonate of soda – ¼ tspn
pineapple essence – 1 drop
fresh and thick orange juice – 1 no
chopped cashew nuts pista flakes badam – 1 tbspn
1. Sieve the flour, bicarbonate of soda
baking powder and the flour.
2. In a bowl, beat brown sugar,sugar and butter to a creamy texture.
3. Add the thick orange juice, flour mix, nutella, one by one and mix gently without lumps.
4. Add chopped nuts & mix.5. Transfer to a microwave oven safe mug and set 3 to 4 minutes to bake the mix.
6. Let it cool and cut it into slices as you like.
All time kids favorite, yummy chocolate and nuts orange mug cake ready to serve.very perfect for kids lunch box
Linking to Kalyani's Magic Mingle dec- 12 chocolate & fruits , Jugruti's kwon your sweetness brown sugar, hosted by kirithi, let's party Eggless bake and treat hosted by sowmya, Divya's 60 days Christmas, and Priya,
Ramyas, Innovative recipes, Srivall's kids delight hosted by archana , and chanrani's healthy baking shelu's marry Christmas ,Princy's CEDD event , Siris Celebrating First Anniversary and my own event - Ba choler's Feast
Do check my Own Event Bacholer’s Feast participate and win the Prize. . Thank You Friends for your entries:-)