How to prepare Anchovies Gravy
Bone less Anchovies fish - 300 grams
musturd seeds - 1/2 tspn
oil - 4 tspn
whole red chilli - 1 no
ginger garlic paste - 1 1/2 tspn
chopped Onion big - 2 nos
chopped tomato - 2 nos
red chilli pwd - 1 tspn
turmeric pwd - 1/4 tspn
salt - to taste
chicken masala - 1 tspn
coriander pwd- 1/2 tspn
coriander leaves - few
green chilli - 2 nos
- Remove the head and center bone from anchovies and wash three four times and strain the water completely.
- In a bowl add red chilli pwd, salt , gg paste, anchovies fish and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat a non stick pan add oil temper with musturd seeds, and whole red chilli.
- add chopped onion sauté until it turns pink, add gg paste and saute it well until its raw smell goes off.
- Add all the masalas stir well and add little amount of water and cook it on a low heat for about 2 minutes
- Add chopped tomato until it gets soften. Add one cup of water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add boneless anchovies fish and cook it on a low heat about five minutes.
- finely add chopped coriander leaves and green chilli, remove from the heat and transfer the fish curry into serving bowl. This gravy goes well with plain rice , appam, dosa, Idly.