Saturday, July 5, 2014

Curry Leaves Powder for Hair Growth

How to prepare curry leaves podi?


Homemade Curry Leaves Powder for Hair Growth





Ingredients
Curry Leaves – 1 cup
Methi seeds – 1 Tspn
Channa dal – 1 tbspn
Whole Black Pepper – 1 tspn
Garlic – 2, 3 pods (optional) or asafetida



Method
Wash curry leaves and dry roast it and allow to cool.
Heat a pan and dry roast the methi seeds, channa dal, wholeblack pepper,
garlic or asafetida allow to cool Make  a coarse or fine pwd , cool and store it in a air tight container.

Serving Method

Now add 1 tspn of curry leave powder, little amount of ghee and mix it with ½ cup of hot plain rice.

Jaleela's Tips

This is a very good remedy for hair loss problems which are faced my most of the people nowadays.
This curry leave powder is also a best remedy after delivery of women as it cleanses the impurities contained in the stomach.


http://samaiyalattakaasam.blogspot.ae/2010/10/blog-post_23.html I have posted this recipe in my tamil blog 2010 
Please read Below Usha's comment


Usha Nandhini has left a new comment on your post "கருவேப்பிலை பொடி,முடி வளர கொசுறு கருவேப்பிலை": 

I have followed this for 2 months. Now I can see improvement and my hair getting growth. It is really better than using lot of money on costly hair oils and chemical things.

Thanks,
Mahi
http://mahibritto.blogspot.com

Linking Gaythri's Walk Through Memory lane hosted by Saapana

1 comment:

Thanks for visit my place.
Hope my recipes are definitely it will be useful for all.
Leave your comment.
https://www.facebook.com/Samaiyalattakaasam
In case if you require any assistance I am here cookbookjaleela@gmail.com to help you.
Jaleelakamal