Serves: 1 person
cooking time : 5 min
- Dosa batter – ¼ cup
- Egg – 1 no
- Salt – ¼ tspn
- Black pepper powder (coarsely grounded) – ½ tspn
- Ghee+oil – 2tspn
- Heat a non- stick pan and pour the dosa batter spread all around.
- Sprinkle egg, pepper, salt over the dosa.
- Spread oil+ghee over the dosa.
- Lower the flame and close with a lid and cook it for about 2 mins. Flip the dosa and again close it with the lid until cooked well.
- very simple and easy pepper egg dosa ready to eat, no need any side dish for this dosa.
Linking to Srivalli's Breakfast event