Saturday, January 28, 2012

Banana Nestle Dessert

I prepared butter chicken for the dinner, I used the nestle cream ½ tin, next day my son wanted to eat something,  I used this leftover of  nestle cream,and I made a simple and   quick dessert for him.


Banana Nestle Dessert
serves: 1 kid


Ingredients:-

Nestle cream – ½ tin
Sugar – 2 tspn
Banana Chiquita – ½ of 1 


For Garrnishing:-
saffron - 5 
black raisins - 8



Method:-

Add 1 teaspoon sugar into nestle cream in a bowl and whisk.
Slice the banana in round shape and add it to nestle cream.
I am sure your kids will enjoy this yummy dessert.


Note: Instead of banana you can use  strawberry, Mango etc...  which your children like.
You can start this food for your kid after 8 months, It  will cure the constipation problem for all .


Nithu"s  Healthy Food for Healthy Kids - Baby Food (6 to 9 Months)




sameena's My culinary creation banana recipe 
& Anzz valentine Special  Event


Linking to Sharan's Samayal Dessert Banana 22.11.12


8 comments:

  1. nice and easy dessert. thanks for linking with my event

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure, the kids will love it....superb idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. They Look Yummy

    Aarthi
    http://yummytummy-aarthi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely and delicious. Do send it to my first blog event. Would be a great entry..

    My event- Valentines Day Special

    ReplyDelete
  5. I generally make Mango Cream like that, and this is a great version with bananas. Thanks for linking to the event, though you missed out on adding the link to your post.

    Event : Cakes, Cookies and Desserts

    ReplyDelete
  6. THanks for linking this is to my event..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visit my place.
Hope my recipes are definitely it will be useful for all.
Leave your comment.
https://www.facebook.com/Samaiyalattakaasam
In case if you require any assistance I am here cookbookjaleela@gmail.com to help you.
Jaleelakamal