Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Magarlir mattum Entrepreneur Award 2023 Recognition For My Two Channel














Magarlir mattum Entrepreneur Award 2023 Recognition For My Two Channel




Dear All, I have nominated “Magarlir mattum Entrepreneur Award 2023”, and I have been Awarded as a winner for samaiyal attakaasam (cookbook jaleela) you tube channel.. Please click link see full Event -
   • MM Entrepreneur Award 2023 Recognitio...   I really appreciate and thanks Wahitha Deen . Mrs.Wahitha Deen Sister for conducting such a successful event which held at Hotel Thuraiya, Chennai, India. And also I thank all the judges for selecting me as a winner. It was a great pleasure to meet the Chief guests and all participants who attended the program.

Please check links below















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visit my place.
Hope my recipes are definitely it will be useful for all.
Leave your comment.
https://www.facebook.com/Samaiyalattakaasam
In case if you require any assistance I am here cookbookjaleela@gmail.com to help you.
Jaleelakamal