Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Garlic and Pepper BBQ Salmon








Garlic and Pepper BBQ Salmon 

Recipe Source : My Own


Ingredients-

  1. Salmon Fish – ½ Kg
  2. Lemon – Juice – 1 tbspn
  3. Salt – to taste
  4. Black pepper pwd – ½ tspn
  5. Garlic paste – 1tspn
  6. Cream cheese – 1 tbspn
  7. Olive oil – 3 tspn


Method
  1. Wash salmon fish and cut it into thick and lengthy pieces. 
  2. In a bowl mix all the ingredients olive oil, garlic paste ,black pepper, white pepper, lemon juice and add washed salmon fish and marinate it and keep it for about 20 minutes.
  3.  Grill the marinated salmon both sides until cooked. 
  4. Garlic and pepper BBQ salmon is ready to eat with Arabic Kuboos and Garlic sauce.

Note: You can marinate it overnight or I hour also. Instead of Black pepper you can add ground green chilli or red chilli powder. 



3 comments:

  1. Hi Jeleela,
    I am celebrating my First Blog Anniversary-http://herbsspicesandtradition.blogspot.ca/2015/05/my-first-blog-anniversary-event.html
    There is a event and a give away. Please join, it is open for everybody.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visit my place.
Hope my recipes are definitely it will be useful for all.
Leave your comment.
https://www.facebook.com/Samaiyalattakaasam
In case if you require any assistance I am here cookbookjaleela@gmail.com to help you.
Jaleelakamal